The Vista Insert is designed to fit smaller masonry or factory built fireplaces and convert them to an efficient heat source. Its high-tech, non-catalytic design is super user friendly and incorporates our floating firebox design, which greatly increases the life of the unit. The blower, heavy construction, super clean glass, knife edge door seal, and a lot more are standard features.
- User friendly, one-touch fingertip control
- Internal “air-wash system” for super clean ceramic glass
- 80cfm temperature actuated blower
- Variable speed fan control
- Durable, non-catalytic technology
- Multi-port combustion air injection system
- Floating firebox design
- 304 Stainless Steel insulation cover
- Gold, Nickel, Brushed Nickel or Metallic black arched door
- Embossed Surround Standard size: 26-1/4″h × 36-1/2″w
- Plain Surround Oversized: 29-1/4″h × 42-1/2″w
- Mantel shield
- Hearth trim kit
- Seasoned Cordwood: 56,000BTU
- EPA Test Fuel: 26,300BTU
- Heating Capacity: 1,500sq. ft.
- Log Size: 17inch.
- Weight: 300lbs.
- Efficiency: 71%
- Height 19-3/4″
- Width 23-3/16″
- Depth 14-1/2″