VISTA CLASSIC STOVE
The Vista Classic wood stoves are beautifully finished with a rich, vitreous porcelain enamel. This porcelain enamel possesses inherent qualities no other appliance finish can offer. It has the durability of steel, the scratch resistance of glass, and is virtually indestructible under everyday household use. And all 7 colors are guaranteed for life against fading from intense heat. No special care is required to maintain its just-like-new appearance – simply wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Easy to use ash disposal system
- Reliable, durable, non-catalytic technology
- User friendly, one-touch operation
- High-tech burn system
- Floating firebox design
- Mobile home approved
- Inside and outside combustion air capable
- Internal “air-wash” system for super clean ceramic glass
- 304 Stainless Steel insulation cover
- Arched door in Gold, Nickel, Brushed Nickel or Metallic Black
- Legs available in Gold, Nickel, Brushed Nickel or Metallic Black
- Classic Trivet available in Gold, Nickel, Brushed Nickel or Metallic Black
- Temperature actuated 125cfm variable speed blower
- Seasoned Cordwood: 56,000BTU
- EPA Test Fuel: 26,300BTU
- Heating Capacity: 1,500sq. ft.
- Log Size: 18inch.
- Weight: 300lbs.
- Efficiency: 71%
- Height 27-3/4″
- Width 24-7/8″
- Depth 19-5/8″