If your home has an existing fireplace but you would like a more efficient way to heat your home without losing the ambience of an open fire, consider the Pacific Wood Insert. It can transform an existing fireplace into a fuel efficient and cost effective heat source while the large, ceramic glass door offers a full view of your crackling log fire. And, unlike an open fire, the heat is adjustable for every comfort level with the convenience of a one touch, fingertip control. The large firebox easily accommodates standard 18 inch logs and is designed for straight-in fuel loading for safe and simple refueling.
- Non-catalytic technology
- Multi-port combustion air injection system
- User friendly, one-touch fingertip control
- Internal “air-wash system” for super clean ceramic glass
- 304 Stainless steel baffle, insulation cover, rails and flame shield
- Easy installation
- Floating firebox components
- Straight in loading for easier and safer refueling
- 160cfm temperature actuated blower
- Variable speed fan control
- Two door styles, Arched or Radiant, available in Gold, Nickel, Brushed Nickel or Metallic Black
- Embossed Surround Standard size: 29″h × 42-3/4″w
- Plain Surround Oversized: 33″h × 44-3/8″w
- Screen Door
- Seasoned Cordwood: 72,000BTU
- EPA Test Fuel: 34,000BTU
- Heating Capacity: 2,000sq. ft.
- Log Size: 18inch.
- Weight: 410lbs.
- Efficiency: 69.3%
- Height 20-7/8″
- Width 30-5/8″
- Depth 17-5/8″