If you’re relying on an open fireplace to heat your home, you may be surprised to learn that up to 80% of the heat doesn’t reach the room it is intended to heat. Instead it goes straight up the chimney.
That’s where The Pacific Summit Wood Insert fits in.
Thanks to an extremely efficient Heat Extraction System, The Pacific Summit Wood Insert delivers the maximum amount of transferable heat with the minimum of loss.
And unlike an open fire, you control the heat output. From full, furnace-like warmth to more moderate temperatures, a one-touch control quickly adjusts the heat to your desired comfort level. So if you want to get more out of your fireplace, get The Pacific Summit Wood Insert.
- User friendly, one-touch operation
- Straight-in fuel loading for safer and easier refueling
- Internal “air-wash” system for super clean ceramic glass
- Extended Burn Technology
- Temperature actuated 160cfm blower
- Variable speed fan control
- Temperature bypass switch
- 304 Stainless Steel baffle, insulation cover, rails and flame shield
- Inside and outside air combustion capable
- Durable, non-catalytic technology
- Floating firebox design
- Gold, Nickel, Brushed Nickel or Metallic Black arched door
- Embossed Surround Standard size: 48-3/4″w × 32″h
- Plain Surround Oversized: 52-3/4″w × 34″h
- Seasoned Cordwood: 97,000BTU
- EPA Test Fuel: 37,501BTU
- Heating Capacity: 3,000sq. ft.
- Log Size: 20inch.
- Weight: 450lbs.
- Efficiency: 72.5%
- Height 23-1/8″
- Width 34-5/8″
- Depth 17-3/4″