SPECTRUM CLASSIC STOVE
The Spectrum wood stoves feature an internal air-wash system that flows over the glass door and prevents residue from adhering to its surface, giving you a clean, clear view of your crackling log fire, and more time to enjoy it.
An innovative ash removal system invented by Pacific Energy, makes ash disposal quick and clean. A lever-operated trap door inside the firebox allows ashes to drop into a removable ash drawer that is easily replaced after emptying
The heat output is easily adjusted to suit your desired comfort level by a one-touch, fingertip control. This control adjusts three different combustion air systems that produce the Spectrum’s impressive heat output and extremely low emissions.
- Reliable, durable non-catalytic technology
- User friendly, one-touch operation
- Floating firebox design
- Straight-in fuel loading
- Boost air for easy lighting
- Easy to use ash disposal system
- Mobile home approved
- Inside and outside combustion air compatible
- Air wash system for super clean ceramic glass
- 304 Stainless Steel baffle, insulation cover, rails and flame shield
- Long burn times
- Two door styles, Arched or Radiant, available in Gold, Nickel, Brushed Nickel, or Metallic Black
- Legs available in Gold, Nickel, Brushed Nickel or Metallic Black
- Classic Trivet available in Gold, Nickel, Brushed Nickel or Metallic Black
- 140cfm temperature activated blower
- Screen Door
- Seasoned Cordwood: 72,000BTU
- EPA Test Fuel: 34,600BTU
- Heating Capacity: 2,000sq. ft.
- Log Size: 18inch.
- Weight: 400lbs.
- Efficiency: 69.3%
- Height 29-1/4″
- Width 23-7/8″
- Depth 26-3/4″