PACIFIC VISTA STOVE
Although designed to heat smaller homes, the Pacific Vista is big on performance, powerful heat output, high efficiency rating and user friendly operation.
The Pacific Vista boasts a high-tech non-catalytic burn system, capable of keeping your home warm and snug, while using dramatically less fuel.
A single control meters the perfect amount of air to each of the combustion air systems.
Many components in the firebox are mounted in a unique bracket system that allows for unrestricted thermal expansion. This significantly increases the life of the stove and should a part ever need replacing it is easily done.
- 1.5 Cubic foot firebox
- Inside and outside combustion air capable
- Rich Metallic Black finish highlighted with black trim
- Mobile home approved
- Reliable, durable, non-catalytic technology
- Steel baffle and 304 Stainless Steel insulation cover
- Heavy plate-steel top
- Arched door in Gold, Nickel, Brushed Nickel or Metallic Black
- Metallic Black pedestal or choice of Gold, Nickel or Brushed Nickel or Metallic Black legs
- Temperature actuated 125cfm variable speed blower
- Ash disposal system
- Seasoned Cordwood: 56,000BTU
- EPA Test Fuel: 26,300BTU
- Heating Capacity: 1,500sq. ft.
- Log Size: 18inch.
- Weight: 300lbs.
- Efficiency: 71%
- Height 27-3/4″
- Width 24″
- Depth 16″