PACIFIC SUMMIT STOVE
The Pacific Summit Wood Stove has the power to keep you warm and comfortable throughout the night and the technology to provide a bright, glowing fire with flaming logs to welcome you in the morning.
Many components in the firebox are mounted in a unique bracket system that allows for unrestricted thermal expansion. This significantly increases the life of the stove and should a part ever need replacing it is easily done.
- Reliable, durable, non-catalytic technology
- Extended Burn Technology
- Rich Metallic Black finish with black trim
- Straight in fuel loading
- Heavy plate-steel top
- 304 stainless steel baffle, insulation cover, rails and flame shield
- Inside and outside combustion air capable
- Mobile home approved
- Arched door in Gold, Nickel, Brushed Nickel or Metallic Black
- Metallic Black pedestal, or legs in four finishes: Gold, Nickel, Brushed Nickel or Metallic Black
- Ash system
- Temperature actuated 125cfm variable speed blower
- Seasoned Cordwood: 97,000BTU
- EPA Test Fuel: 37,501BTU
- Heating Capacity: 3,000sq. ft.
- Log Size: 20inch.
- Weight: 475lbs.
- Efficiency: 72.5%
- Height 31-1/2″
- Width 25-1/2″
- Depth 27-7/8″