Neo 1.6 Wood Insert
Even a smaller fireplace can be significant source of wood heat, and you don’t have to sacrifice contemporary design or the comfort of a fire in the hearth. The Neo 1.6 insert, for existing masonry fireplaces, is a solid, woodburning insert built of heavy-gauge steel with a cast iron door. With advanced heat exchange technology and a secondary combustion baffle, the Neo 1.6 insert delivers exceptionally clean-burning, energy-efficient heating performance… in a flush profile with a large, clear glass window that reveals the flame inside.
- Reliable, durable non-catalytic technology
- Air wash system for super clean ceramic glass
- High-tech multi-port combustion air injection system
- Inside and outside combustion air capable
- Floating firebox for extended stove life
- Rich Metallic Black finish
- 304 Stainless Steel baffle, insulation cover, rails and flame shield
- Boost air for easy lighting
- Extended Burn Technology (EBT)
- Two 45 cfm temperature actuated variable speed blower/s
- Single-Lever Air Control
- Removable Cast-Iron Flue Collar
- First mid size PE firebox with East West Orientation
- Integrated Heat Exchanger
- Heat Output Cord Wood (BTU)70,000 BTU
- Heat Output EPA (BTU)40,000 BTU
- Efficiency81.5 %
- Emissions3.9 gm/hr.
- Log Size18 in.