Behind the elegantly shaped doors of the Opel burns a fire that reflects the traditions of our ancestors. Yet this is no ordinary fire. This fire yields ultra-low air emissions, overnight burns, and efficiency on par with most basement furnaces.
The patented technologies used in the Opel gives you the peace of mind that your fireplace burns a renewable energy source in a beautiful and environmentally responsible way.
- Large 3.6 cubic foot firebox allowing overnight burns
- Tested by certified EPA facility to burn as clean as an EPA Phase II wood heater
- The Opel can be installed into a masonry chimney using an RSF adapter and a UL/ULC listed stainless steel chimney liner
- RSF fireplaces air-wash system has been designed to keep glass clean under proper burning conditions
- The optional firescreen enables the Opel to be burned with the glass doors open when you want to enjoy the radiant warmth and crackle of a real wood fire
- 3 different door colors
- Clean face option available
- Max. BTU: 70,000BTU
- Min. BTU: 10,000BTU
- Firebox Length: 18in.
- Heating Capacity: 3,000sq. ft.
- Weight: 435lbs.
- Height 48″
- Width 37″
- Depth 24″