C 350 WINTERPORT INSERT
Clean lines and delicate curves frame the magnificent fire view of our new flush face wood burning insert – The Jøtul C 350 Winterport. Named after the coastal Maine town of Winterport, the Jøtul C 350 Winterport, is the perfect small-to-medium heater that can retrofit into many factory built fireplaces.
- Standard twin blower fans (110 cfm)
- Full view air washed glass provides a clear view of flames
- Proven spring-loaded door latch system recognized as the industry’s finest
- Clean face look with Jøtul’s signature Gothic arch
- Once air control lever easily operates the entire stove
- Jøtul SimplexT non-catalytic clean burn system puts more heat into the room without sacrificing fuel load capacity
- 5 year limited warranty
- Small surround (27″H x 37″W) with 2″ cast iron riser plinth, Steel wide surround (30″H x 40″W) must be used with small surround panel, flue collar offset package
- Max. Heat Output: 40,000 BTU/hr
- Heating Capacity: Up to 1,300 sq.ft.
- Overall Efficiency: 71%
- Log Length: Up to 20″
- Burn Time: Up to 7 hrs
- Flue Size: 6″
- Weight: 272lbs.
- Height 27-1/4″
- Width 37″