Jotul Gas Stoves
The Jøtul GI 450 DV Katahdin gas insert offers your home tremendous heat without losing any room space.
Dramatic flame picture with realistic ceramic fiber logs burn with the warm glow of a real wood fire. Simple to install and easy to service the GI 450 DV Katahdin will surely bring some Maine charm to your home.
- Crafted cast iron with unique interior detailing and intricate decorative side panels
- Sculpted cast iron surrounds add classic decorative flair
- No electricity required – easy to operate ignition system
- Forced air blower standard
- Conversion kit included with every unit for use with propane gas
- Easy to install in virtually any fireplace – masonry or prefab
- Maximum vent length to 35 ft.
- Burns at 81% thermal efficiency (73% AFUE)
- Glass panel 13 1/4″ h x 29 1/4″ W – one of the industry’s largest
- 5 year limited warranty
Standard enameled cast iron fettle and andirons
Dramatic flame – realistic ceramic fiber logs burn with the warm glow of a real wood fire; no visible burner parts
- Wall Thermostat
- Fire screen
- Remote Control
- Wide Surround (see specs page)
- Available in traditional Matte Black, Blue/Black or Jøtul IronT enamel finish
- Heating Capacity: 1500sq. ft.
- Steady State Efficiency: 81%
- AFUE Efficiency: 73%
- Natural Gas Input Max: 33,000BTU
- Propane Input Max: 33,000BTU
- Natural Gas Input Min: 26,000BTU
- Propane Input Min: 26,000BTU
- Weight: 155lbs.
- NG or LP Rating: 68.10%
- Height 20″
- Width 32-1/2″
- Depth 15-1/3″