Jotul Gas Stoves
Beauty and efficient operation come alive within the Jøtul GF 400 DV Sebago. Handsomely detailed in cast iron, this stove’s nautical styling recalls the coves and shores of Lake Sebago, locked amid the rock and pines of Maine. Incorporating Jøtul’s new revolutionary cast iron and stainless steel burner, the JøtulBurnerT, and Jøtul Heat FinT technology makes the Jøtul GF 400 DV Sebago the perfect medium size heater for any home.
- Revolutionary new JøtulBurnerT delivers unsurpassed gas burner technology and flame picture realism
- Realistic ceramic fiber log set burns with the warm glow of a real wood fire
- Standard reversible flue collar for top or rear exit capability
- Large fire viewing area with open door capability, an industry pioneer!
- Durable, furniture quality cast iron construction
- Natural convection for increased air circulation
- External vent restrictors included for vertical termination
- Jøtul Heat FinT technology means great heating capacity with a minimum of heat loss
- Conversion kit included with stove for use with propane gas
- 5 year limited warranty
- Antique Brick Panel Kit (molded from real brick)
- Wall Thermostat
- Remote Control
- Floor bracket kit (for mobile home installations)
- Variable speed blower fan kit
- Screen for open door fire-viewing
- Short leg kit for fireplace installations (reduces height by 2-1/4″)
- Choice of enamel colors or Jøtul IronT or Matte Black Paint
- Heating Capacity: 1500sq. ft.
- Steady State Efficiency: 88%
- AFUE Efficiency: 73%
- Natural Gas Input Max: 32,000BTU
- Propane Input Max: 32,000BTU
- Natural Gas Input Min: 18,000BTU
- Propane Input Min: 16,000BTU
- Weight: 190lbs.
- NG or LP Rating: 61.60%
- Height 28-1/4″
- Width 26″
- Depth 19-1/2″