Jotul Gas Stoves
The Jøtul GF 200 DV Lillehammer is perfect for your bedroom… or any other room in your house. Our small high efficiency gas unit offers zero clearance for easy installation.
As one of the only zero clearance direct vent freestanding gas stoves in the industry, the Jøtul GF 200 DV Lillehammer offers one of the most flexible and least expensive venting solutions on the market today.
- Solid Cast Iron front with Jøtul’s trademark Gothic arch design provides a large fire viewing area
- Ability to rear vent directly through wall with no snorkel required – other venting options are also available
- Conversion kit included for use with propane gas
- One piece ceramic fiber log set burns with the realistic glow of a wood fire
- Large fire viewing area
- No electricity required; easy to operate ignition system
- Natural convection for increased air circulation
- Mobile home and bedroom approved
- 5 year warranty
- Wall Thermostat
- Remote Control
- Brick kit
- Floor bracket kit (for mobile homes)
- Available in traditional Matte Black paint, or Blue/Black, Jøtul Iron™, Forest Green or Ivory porcelain enamel finish
- Two leg styles and sizes available
- Heating Capacity: 800sq. ft.
- Steady State Efficiency: 82%
- AFUE Efficiency: 73%
- Natural Gas Input Max: 18,000BTU
- Propane Input Max: 18,000BTU
- Natural Gas Input Min: 13,500BTU
- Propane Input Min: 13,500BTU
- Weight: 190lbs.
- NG or LP Rating: 70.30%
- Height 24-3/4″
- Width 22-3/4″
- Depth 18-1/2″