Pacific Energy introduces the new Fusion wood stove. Bigger than its European cousins, the Fusion delivers easier loading, clean, efficient heat and longer burn times with Pacific Energy’s proven Hi-Tech firebox.
Standing taller than most wood stoves, the Fusion gives you more view of the fire through its low-glare glass and is backed by the industry’s best Limited Lifetime Warranty.
The innovative design includes a wood storage chamber.
- 304 Stainless steel baffle, insulation cover, rails and flame shield
- Reliable, durable non-catalytic technology
- User friendly, one-touch control
- Floating firebox design
- Straight-in (north-south) fuel loading
- Boost air for easy lighting
- Easy to use, ash disposal system
- Long burn times
- Mobile home approved
- Inside and outside combustion air compatible
- Air wash system for super clean ceramic glass
- Temperature actuated 125 cfm variable speed blower with manual override
- Screen Door
- Seasoned Cordwood: 72,000BTU
- EPA Test Fuel: 34,600BTU
- Heating Capacity (Min): 1,400sq. ft.
- Heating Capacity (Max): 2,100sq. ft.
- Log Size: 18inch.
- Weight: 400lbs.
- Efficiency: 69.3%
- Height 36-1/4″
- Width 22-1/4″
- Depth 26-7/8″