The Pacific FP30 uses the best Pacific Energy wood heat technology available – the Summit 3 cubic foot floating firebox for heating larger spaces, Pacific Energy’s high capacity baffle system for a clean, efficient burn and EBT2 for maximum extended heating power.
Designed to sit low or high in a wall, the Pacific FP30’s louver-free profile and modern lines allows you create a contemporary aesthetic for traditional wood heat. As with all Pacific Energy Fireplace Products, the Pacific FP30 is hand crafted to last. Our heavy gauge seam welded steel firebox guarantees quiet operation and a lifetime of heat while our superior air wash system ensures a clean, clear view of your fire through the expansive cast iron door – meeting the highest expectations for design, function and technology both inside and out.
- Reliable non- catalytic technology
- Extended burn technology
- User friendly one-touch operation
- Air wash system for super clean ceramic glass
- High-tech multi port combustion air injection system
- Inside and outside combustion air capable
- Floating firebox for extended life
- Easy and safe front to back fuel loading
- Cast iron door and ash lip
- 304 Stainless Steel Baffle, insulation cover, rails, and flame shield
- Boost air for easy lighting
- 125 cfm temperature actuated variable speed blower