Jotul – F500 Oslo
(*Scheduled to be updated in order to meet EPA 2020 Certification- Not available at this time)
F 500 OSLO STOVE
The Jøtul F 500 Oslo non-catalytic clean burn woodstove features both front and left side-loading convenience. With its handsome Gothic arch design and large fire viewing area, the Jøtul F 500 Oslo, is the best selling non-catalytic cast iron woodstove in North America.
Options include a screen door for open fire viewing, a short leg kit for fireplace installations, a mobile home kit, outside air kit, rear and bottom heatshields, and a choice of 4 colors.
- Air-washed decorative glass doors provide a clear view of flames
- Front and Left-side load door – the industry’s largest
- Easy access bottom ashpan
- One easy air control lever operates the entire stove
- Jøtul non-catalytic clean burn technology, plus exclusive open door fire viewing
- Large enough to heat a small house
- Mobile Home and Alcove approved for both the U.S. and Canada
- Furniture quality cast-iron construction
- Reversible 6″ flue collar
- 5 year warranty
- Screen for open-door fire viewing
- Short leg kit for fireplace installation (reduces height by 2 1/4″)
- Mobile Home Kit
- Outside Air Kit
- Rear Heatshield
- Bottom Heatshield
- Available in traditional Matte Black paint or Blue/Black or Ivory porcelain enamel
- Heating Capacity: 1800sq. ft.
- Emissions: 2.88 grams/hr.
- Efficiency: 72%
- Max. Burn Time: 8-10hrs.
- Max Cordwood Output: 60,000BTU
- Log Length: 22in.
- Weight: 445lbs.
- Product Manual