F 400 CASTINE STOVE
Jøtul’s medium-sized single door, non-catalytic woodstove offers meticulous craftsmanship and design. Created by the world-renowned Red House Design, this stove has a unique nautical theme which highlights the tradition of seacoast living, a lifestyle shared by residents of Maine and Norway.
- Air-washed decorative glass doors provide a clear view of flames
- Graceful single door offers open door fire view w/ fire screen.
- Decorative interior burn plates add to the nautical theme
- Easy access bottom ash pan
- One easy air control lever operates the entire stove
- Jøtul non-catalytic clean burn technology
- Mobile Home and Alcove approved for both USA and Canada
- Reversible 6″ flue collar
- Furniture quality cast-iron construction
- 5 year warranty
- Screen for open-door fire viewing
- Short leg kit for fireplace installations (reduces height by 2 1/4)
- Mobile Home Kit
- Outside Air Kit
- Rear Heatshield
- Available in traditional Matte Black, Blue/Black or Ivory porcelain enamel
- Heating Capacity: 1500sq. ft.
- Emissions: 3.77 grams/hr.
- Efficiency: 72%
- Max. Burn Time: 6-8hrs.
- Max Cordwood Output: 50,000BTU
- Log Length: 20in.
- Weight: 375lbs.
- Height 28-1/4″
- Width 26-1/2″
- Depth 23-1/4″