F 118 CB BLACK BEAR STOVE
Jøtul’s most popular and most imitated wood stove is back! The Jøtul F 118 CB Black Bear combines the simple elegance and utility of the original Model 118 with modern solid fuel combustion technology.
Incorporating Jøtul’s new CrossflowT non-catalytic secondary combustion system and our legendary front-to-back “cigar burn”, this stove is the pinnacle of clean burn efficiency and maximum burn time.
- Revolutionary Jøtul CrossFlowT non-catalytic secondary combustion system assures minimum emissions and high efficiency
- Legendary Front-to-Back “cigar burn” promotes maximum burn time, minimum coals
- Jøtul FlashfireT air control system provides additional heat output instantly
- Air washed glass provides the golden ambiance of a clear view of flames
- Fully functional polished cookplate
- Jøtul 2-Stage Heat Exchange System among the industry’s largest
- 5 year warranty
- Screen for open-door fire viewing
- Rear Heatshield
- Heating Capacity: 1600sq. ft.
- Emissions: 2.4 grams/hr.
- Efficiency: 72%
- Max. Burn Time: 8hrs.
- Max Cordwood Output: 55,000BTU
- Log Length: 24in.
- Weight: 340lbs.
- Height 32″
- Width 30″
- Depth 55″