Jotul – F100 Nordic QT
(**Scheduled to be updated in order the meet EPA 2020 certification – Not available at this time)
F 100 NORDIC QT STOVE
Jøtul has done it again! Based on the overwhelming success of its gas stove cousin and previously introduced in Europe in 2001 with remarkable acceptance, the Jøtul F 100 Nordic QT, continues our tradition of clean-burn woodburning design and innovation.
With its decorative latticework based on a Norwegian sweater pattern, this stove is the perfect space heater for cottages, camps & smaller living areas.
- Largest fire viewing area for any cast iron woodstove this size
- Manufactured with built-in double wall rear & bottom heatshields, which provide excellent clearances
- Durable cast iron firebox ´ Alcove approved for U.S. and Canada
- Jøtul SimplexT non-catalytic clean burn system puts more heat into the room while not sacrificing fuel load capacity
- Ability to rear or top vent
- Full view air washed glass provides a clear view of flames
- Decorative burn plates
- Proven spring-loaded door latch system recognized as industry’s finest
- Easy-to-remove baffle for chimney cleaning
- Double “heat cleats”T – increase surface area for better heating efficiency
- 5 year limited warranty
- Flue collar heatshield (used with double wall connector pipe)
- Matte Black Paint or Blue/Black Porcelain Enamel
- Heating Capacity: 1000sq. ft.
- Emissions: 3.0 grams/hr.
- Efficiency: 71%
- Max. Burn Time: 3-6hrs.
- Max Cordwood Output: 35,000BTU
- Log Length: 16in.
- Weight: 215lbs.
- Height 21-1/2″
- Width 21″
- Depth 17-1/2″
- Product Manual