FPX 42 APEX WOOD FIREPLACE
FireplaceX’s newest EPA-Certified wood burning fireplace, the 42 Apex™, is designed to deliver high performance, clean-burning heat, while showcasing a spectacular fire view. A massive rectangular door and large 328 square inch viewing area beautifully frames and complements the fire, offering a sleek design that accommodates all styles, from contemporary to traditional.
Designed to be flexible for all installation applications, the 42 Apex™ is perfect for remodels and new home construction, as its multiple chimney options and simple installation parameters allow it to be featured anywhere in the home, including interior walls.
UNIQUE FEATURES YOU’RE GOING TO LOVE:
- Bypass damper for easy start up fires and smoke-free reloading
- Easy to use single air control, artfully hidden in the face design
- Perforated air wash for super clean glass
- Unibody construction and heavy gauge steel firebox lined with kiln dried firebrick
- Exceptionally quiet 400 CFM fan that minimizes noise while maximizing heat output
- State of the art catalytic operation provides you with one of the cleanest burning zero clearance wood fireplaces in the industry
||Up to 2,500 Sq. Feet
||Up to 62,000 BTU’s / Hour
|Maximum Burn Time
||Up to 12 Hours
83.3%* (Max. LHV)
||3.5 Cubic Feet
|Maximum Log Size
||0.69 Grams Per Hour **
||Heavy Gauge Steel
Lopi – Rockport Wood Stove
Hand assembled in the USA from beautiful European castings, the Rockport™ Hybrid-Fyre® is one of the cleanest burning and most efficient stoves in the world! Hybrid-Fyre® is an award winning technology designed by Lopi® to use less wood, burn hotter fires for longer, and reduce emissions. In the end, you save money while also minimizing your environmental impact.
Features you’re going to LOVE!
- Cleverly concealed Bypass Damper for smoke free startups and reloading
- A single easy-to-use Air Operating Control gives you full command over your burn
- The large standard Ash Pan makes cleanup effortless
- Full cast iron convection chamber
- 400 CFM Fan expedites heated air into your home
The Rockport™ is also compatible with GreenStart™ – a Lopi exclusive and a must for the modern wood burner.
||up to 1800 sq ft
|Steady State Efficiency
||78.4% Average, Up to 84.5% (LHV)
||67,700 BTU’s / Hour
|Maximum Burn Time
|| up to 10 Hours
||2.15 Cubic Feet
|Maximum Log Size
||0.8 Grams Per Hour
Newcastle 1.6 – Cast Iron over Steel Series
The Newcastle 1.6 wraps a cast iron profile around Pacific Energy’s 1.6 cubic foot high performance steel firebox. Raised taller for added convenience, the Newcastle woodstoves are easy to light, easy to load, and easy to use. Uniquely designed with swing-out cast iron warming plates, the Newcastle 1.6 provides a concealed cooktop for maxi
Reliable, durable non-catalytic technology
Air wash system for super clean ceramic glass
Easy to use ash disposal system
High-tech multi-port combustion air injection system
Inside and outside combustion air capable
Floating firebox for extended stove life
Heavy plate-steel top
304 Stainless Steel baffle, insulation cover, rails and flame shield
Boost air for easy lighting
Mobile home approved
Extended Burn Technology (EBT)
Swing out food warming shelves
Integrated Heat Exchanger
Available in Metallic Black, or a choice of three Porcelain Enamel Colours: Ebony, Majolica or Antique White
140 cfm temperature actuated variable speed blowermum utilization during long power outages.
Heat Output Cord Wood (BTU)70,000 BTU
Heat Output EPA (BTU)35,000 BTU
Firebox Size1.6 cu.ft.
Log Size (recommended)16–18 in.
Log Size (max.)18 in.
Burn Time (max.)7 hrs
True North TN 20
- Straight-in fuel loading
- Single lever air control
- 2.0 cubic foot firebox
- Heavy plate-steel top
- EPA certified
- Cast Iron Door
- Built-in rear and side heatshields for improved rear, side and corner clearances
- Mobile Home approved
- Reliable, durable non-catalytic technology
- Inside and Outside combustion air capable
- Available in either pedestal or leg models
- Temperature actuated 60 cfm variable speed blower
Keeping You Warm, Even in the Coldest Winters
The TN20 features entry level tubes as part of its combustion system, offering a cost-effective solution for the price minded wood burner. Available in either a leg or pedestal model, the TN20 offers an exceptional cost to performance ratio.
This colossal linear fireplace is the newest addition to the Renaissance fireplaces family. The unique built in guillotine door and fire screen combination, as well as the largest view of any linear wood burning fireplace make it the ultimate choice in luxury and design.
Contemporary wood burning at its finest. At 50″ wide, the wall to wall fire of the L50 is an experience unlike any other. As with all Renaissance Fireplaces, the door and screen open with an elegant guillotine system. The L50 includes a HRS (Heat Recovery System) to distribute some of the heat throughout the home using ducts.
||70 7/16″W x 66 3/8″H x 28 5/8″D
|Shipping Crate Size
||70 1/4″W x 69 1/2″H x 32 1/2″D
|Door Opening Size
||50 7/16″W x 19 7/8″H
|Glass Viewing Size
||45 7/8″W x 15 3/8″H
||44 1/2″W x 14″D
|Type of Glass
|Minimum Ceiling Height
|Minimum Chimney Height
||12’ (more with elbows)
||Stove Bright Metallic Black
|Maximum Fuel Load
||4-5 medium logs
|Maximum Log Length (1)
|Gas Log Provision ( 2 )
|HRS (Heat Recovery System)
||Included with fireplace,
Two 10″ dia. outlet ducts – 5′ length
Two 10″ dia. inlet ducts – 5′ length
||Four 13″ x 13″ wall grills (included)
|Mobile Home Approved
|Outside Air ( 3 )
||4″, meets R2000 (FO-INT)
||EO-DUCT = 5’ outlet extension
EO-CID = 5’ inlet extension
||ULC S-610 / UL127
|EPA Certification note (4)
||Defined as a fireplace
Note 1: It is possible to overfire the Renaissance Linear 50 if the maximum fuel load or log length is exceeded.
Note 2: These fireplaces have an access panel to accept an aftermarket gas log assembly. You may not install a gas lighter in any Renaissance fireplace because the high firebox temperatures will burn out the log lighter very quickly.
Note 3: All Renaissance Fireplaces™ come equipped to accept a 4” outside air duct, if there is more than 20’ of length a 5” duct can also be used.
Note 4: The Renaissance Linear 50 fireplace is defined as a fireplace by the 2015 particulate emissions standards put in place by the EPA. Therefore, the 2015 particulate emissions standards do not apply.
RSF – Pearl
The Pearl is crafted with the perfect combination of refined, yet rustic styling. Advanced wood burning technology restricts smoky emissions and maximizes heat efficiency. Capable of heating 1,500 square feet, the Pearl can be outfitted with an optional Heat Dump blower to ensure your comfort. Unlike a wood stove, excess heat from the fireplace can be drawn to the basement or an adjacent room with the flick of a switch.
- 2.1 cubic foot firebox
- Heats up to 1500 square feet
- Takes 16” logs
- EPA Phase II certified
- Realistic firebrick lining
This fireplace is certified for use with 7″ ICC Model EXCEL chimney only.
OSBURN – Soho Free standing Wood Stove
Once again, Osburn innovates to offer you the Soho, a small wood stove with an ultra modern design. This stove, which features an exceptional view of the fire, comes with an easy-to-operate door latch system that compliments the clean lines of the appliance. The Soho can be personalized according to your tastes and décor, thanks to its modular side panels available in different finishes and it offers two convenient and safe pedestal choices to store your logs. This stove can be equipped with an optional blower and thermodisc, in addition to being ready for a fresh air connection kit without the need for any special adaptor. The Soho is an ecological heating appliance that will please those seeking efficiency and contemporary design.
- Model # : OB01520
- High-efficiency EPA certified appliance
- Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.) : 500-1,500
- Mobile Home Approved
- Color : Metallic black
- Model : Pedestal
- Glass air-wash system
- Steel thickness (top) : 5/16
- Optimum efficiency : 75.3%
- Emissions : 4.02 g/h
- Baffle : High heat-resistant C-cast
- Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution
- Stainless-steel secondary-air system improving gas combustion
- Approximate burn time : 5 – 6 h
- Controlled Combustion
- Recommended chimney diameter : 6″
- Tested or/and listed as per applicable standards by : Intertek
- Maximum output – seasoned cord wood 55,000 BTU/h
- Maximum output – EPA test wood 23,275 BTU/h
- Maximum log length 17″
- Weight 326.5 lb (149 kg)
- Log positioning Over width
- Type of Chimney (°F)2100
- Firebox volume (cu. ft.)1.7
- Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.) 500-1,500
- Mobile Home Approved Yes
- Optimum efficiency 75.3%
- Approximate burn time 5 – 6 h
- Recommended chimney diameter 6″
- Height 32 7/8″
- Width 25 3/4″
- Depth 20″
- Glass Surface 16 1/4″ x 8 1/4″