Jotul – GF 305 DV IPI
GF 305 DV IPI Gas Stove
Worldwide, the Jøtul Group has earned a reputation for designing and producing award-winning, fine quality, cast iron stoves. Based on the award-winning Jøtul F 305 woodstove, the Jøtul GF 305 DV IPI offers the same modern, cast iron styling in a freestanding direct vent gas stove. Smooth cast iron lines and sleek curves frame an extra-large fire view that only Jøtul can produce. Fueled by the new ceramic JøtulBurner III, the Jøtul GF 305 presents the perfect union of high efficiency and modern cast iron design.
- Modern cast iron design with an extra large fire view
- Choice of required burner media (logs or driftwood/rocks combination) • Proflame 2
- Invisimesh™ safety screen allows for unobstructed view of the fire • Revolutionary ceramic JøtulBurnerIII delivers unsurpassed burner technology and flame picture realism
- Up to 33% heat control turn down
- BTU Range:
- 28,000 high – 18,707 low (NG) 28,000 high – 22,370 low (LP)
- Heating Capacity:
- 1,100 sqft SQFT
- Gas Types:
- NG, LP
Jotul – GF 160
GF 160 Gas Stove
Inspired by the immensely popular Jøtul GF 370, the compact Jøtul GF 160 DV IPI offers the same spectacular three-sided fire view, but with a truly unique tripod base. A modern design marvel, the Jøtul GF 160 DV IPI strikes the perfect balance between form and functionality.
Standard features include accent light, blower fan, and remote control.
Choice of required media includes Traditional Logs, River Rocks, Tumbled Stones, Black Glass, and White Starfire Glass.
- Cast iron “convex-triangle” direct vent gas stove with multi-sided fire-viewing
- Revolutionary JøtulBurner™III delivers unsurpassed burner technology and flame picture realism
- Multifunction Proflame 2 remote with flame modulation control
- Integrated Invisimesh™ safety screen allows for unobstructed view of the fire
- Top firing accent light kit(remote controlled with 6 levels)
- Blower Kit (remote controlled with 6 levels)
- BTU Range:
- Heating Capacity:
- up to 600 SQFT
- Gas Types:
- BP – Black Paint
- WHE – White Enamel
- Measurements (HxWxD):
35.5 x 17.75 x 17 3/4 in
Jotul – GF370
GF 370 DV Gas Stove
Modern design with an elegant three-sided fire view, the Jøtul GF 370 DV utilizes the new JøtulBurner III to create an exceptional fire view from any angle. Based on the award winning Jøtul F 370 wood stove, the Jøtul GF 370 DV offers the same contemporary cast iron styling, in a freestanding direct vent stove. Loaded with standard features including accent lighting, variable speed blower and energy saving ignition system, the Jøtul GF 370 DV is the perfect combination of design and craftmanship.
- Industry-first cast iron Convex Triangle stove
- Revolutionary new JøtulBurner III delivers unsurpassed burner technology and flame picture realism
- SIT 885 modulating valve system
- Standard variable speed blower
- Accent lighting
- Standard remote control with Smart Stat feature
- No electricity required to operate stove
- Traditional Logs, Wishing Rocks, Starfire Glass Embers, exterior decorative glass panels, or a choice of interior panels (Skamol or Reflective Glass)
- Heating Capacity: 1300sq. ft.
- Steady State Efficiency: 75%
- AFUE Efficiency: 79%
- Gas Input Max: 28,000BTU
- Gas Input Min: 19,000BTU
- Height 45-1/2″
- Width 45-1/2″
- Depth 17-7/8″
Jotul – GF 200 DV 11 Lillehammer
GF 200 DV 11 LILLEHAMMER Gas Stove
Designed in collaboration with world-renowned designers and our well-regarded in-house engineers, the Jøtul GF 200 DV II Lillehammer brings into your home a touch of Scandinavian charm and warmth reminiscent of the 1994 Winter Olympics in Lillehammer, Norway. We challenge you to find another stove among the competition possessing the same crisp lines and sharp features that define world class craftsmanship and foundry capabilities.
Popular options include: variable speed blower fan kit, antique brick panel kit (molded from real brick), floor bracket kit (for mobile home installations), wall thermostat, remote control, a choice of enamel colors or Classic Matte Black Paint.
Revolutionary JøtulBurner™ delivers unsurpassed gas burner technology and flame picture realism
50% heat control turn down
Handcrafted ceramic fiber log set burns with the warm glow of a real wood fire
No electricity required to operate unit
Mobile home and bedroom approved
Available in matte black paint or majolica brown enamel
5 year limited warranty
Max 20,000 BTU’s – heats up to 800 square feet
Long leg kit
Antique Brick panel kit
Floor bracket kit
20,000 High – 11,400 Low
Up to 800 sq.ft. SQFT
- Height 23.75″
- Width 22.75″
- Depth 18.5″
Jotul – GF300 DV IPI
GF 300 DV IPI ALLAGASH Gas Stove
The newly redesigned Jøtul GF 300 DV IPI Allagash combines a modern inlay cast iron double door design with state of the art combustion technology. Fueled by the new pan style JøtulBurner™ and the cost-saving IPI Proflame II ignition system, the Jøtul GF 300 DV IPI Allagash presents the perfect union of high efficiency and timeless design. With a new 6-piece hand crafted log set and enhanced fireview, the Jøtul GF 300 DV IPI Allagash will continue to be one of Jøtul’s best-selling gas stoves.
Options:multifunction Proflame II remote with flame modulation control, wall thermostat, top firing accent light kit (remote controlled with 6-level illumination), blower kit (120 CFM)(remote controlled with 6 speed levels), reversible brick liner (Antique Red & Brownstone), available in 4 colors (Majolica Brown enamel, Ivory enamel, Blue Black enamel or Classic Matte Black Paint)
Approved for open/closed door fire viewing with Safety Screen Barrier (Included with unit)
50% heat control turn down
Upgradeable SIT Proflame II control system
6-piece hand crafted high density log set
“Modern Classic” cast iron design
26,000 High – 13,000 Low
up to 1,300 sq ft.
28 x 22.5 x 16 in
Jotul – GF400 DV Sebago
GF400 DV SEBAGO Gas Stove
Beauty and efficient operation come alive within the Jøtul GF 400 DV Sebago. Handsomely detailed in cast iron, this stove’s nautical styling recalls the coves and shores of Lake Sebago, locked amid the rock and pines of Maine. Incorporating Jøtul’s new revolutionary cast iron and stainless steel burner, the JøtulBurnerT, and Jøtul Heat FinT technology makes the Jøtul GF 400 DV Sebago the perfect medium size heater for any home.
- Revolutionary new JøtulBurnerT delivers unsurpassed gas burner technology and flame picture realism
- Realistic ceramic fiber log set burns with the warm glow of a real wood fire
- Standard reversible flue collar for top or rear exit capability
- Large fire viewing area with open door capability, an industry pioneer!
- Durable, furniture quality cast iron construction
- Natural convection for increased air circulation
- External vent restrictors included for vertical termination
- Jøtul Heat FinT technology means great heating capacity with a minimum of heat loss
- Conversion kit included with stove for use with propane gas
- 5 year limited warranty
- Antique Brick Panel Kit (molded from real brick)
- Wall Thermostat
- Remote Control
- Floor bracket kit (for mobile home installations)
- Variable speed blower fan kit
- Screen for open door fire-viewing
- Short leg kit for fireplace installations (reduces height by 2-1/4″)
- Choice of enamel colors or Jøtul IronT or Matte Black Paint
- Heating Capacity: 1500sq. ft.
- Steady State Efficiency: 88%
- AFUE Efficiency: 73%
- Natural Gas Input Max: 32,000BTU
- Propane Input Max: 32,000BTU
- Natural Gas Input Min: 18,000BTU
- Propane Input Min: 16,000BTU
- Weight: 190lbs.
- NG or LP Rating: 61.60